Tuesday, March 3, 2009

frogs and snails and puppy dog tails...

It's hard to believe that my baby boy is already 14 months old! I can't get enough of him: his laughter, his rolly polly thighs, his cartoon expressions... I love him so much I think my heart is going to explode most days. Thankfully we are fearfully and wonderfully made and I don't have to ever truly worry about that happening ;) I often decide to disrupt the monotony of my normal routine with an impromptu photo shoot of my mini-me and see just what kind of expressions of his I can capture with my camera. I'm almost always amazed at the results. This is not b/c of my talent but b/c by the end of the shoot I have jumped, leapt, squatted and ducked so many times I feel and look like I just left the gym after a brutal spinning class. Whistled, yelled and made those rediculous noises I used to make when I worked in a photo studio (some of you know the ones ;). And called his name so many times with NO response that I wonder if his hearing needs to be checked (but obviously he just thinks I have gone crazy during the moments I pick up my camera until I put it down so he's trying not to call attention to me for my own sake) Hahah. But BOY oh BOY does he make it look so easy in these following images. Here's to my beautiful blessing:






1 comment:

  1. I have not words to tell you how much I love these pics!! What a stinker!! I cannot believe how big he is! You did a great job!! He looks like a model in these pics!!! Watch out Abercrombie and Fitch!!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete