Monday, January 5, 2009

baby Piper

I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing itsy bitsy tiny toes, fingers, etc... You know what I mean. Ha!  Since having a baby of my own it has become even more of a joy to me to be able to share such beautiful moments with my clients and their new additions. Here are some images from my photo shoot with the beautiful miss Piper. She was soooo sweet and patient with me as I had her moved from place to place, dressed and undressed, etc... 











Here's a sample custom birth announcement I created for her. View more @ www.jamierogersphotography.com

2 comments:

  1. Jamie these are gorgeous!! I am so excited to be able to look at your work again!!!
    FINALLY!!!
    -Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie these are the cutest baby pics I have ever seen in my life!! If I were the parent's I would have 30x40's all over my house!!! I love this session so much!! Fantastic Job!!!!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete