Wednesday, June 10, 2009

1 Baby, 2 Babies, 3 Babies, 4...

I have had SOOOO much fun lately photographing all these precious new lives that God has created!! They are all so beautiful and precious. With every "fresh from the womb" client I love seeing, holding, listening to, and especially breathing in that newborn smell that only lasts a short while. I have discovered that newborn photography is my passion and what I enjoy doing most, though all stages of life are fun and interesting to capture in their own way. There is something so amazing and overwhelming almost about a new life and I truly want to make it my mission to create "baby art", in a way, with my photography. Though all sessions with a newborn are somewhat unpredictable and, in my experience, all result in everyone needing to change clothes :) I hope to create memories and photographs that you will cherish forever.
For the months of June and July I am offering $100 off either photo package I offer (see the Investment section on my main site for info) for a newborn photo session. If you are due after July but would still like to be able to take part in this offer gift certificates may be purchased during these months reflecting the discount. Here is a little of what I have been up to lately:















3 comments:

  1. I can't get on your main site from my iPhone but I am due June 10 with baby number 3 and am dying to do a newborn shoot. I kick myself all the time for not doing one with the twins. Can you email me pricing info to toneygirl@gmail.com? Thanks soo much! Ashley

    ReplyDelete