Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Above Your Circumstances




I had the privilege of photographing Pastor David Smith of Grace Pointe Church in Denton, Texas for his newly launched web site: www.aboveyourcircumstances.com. A good friend of mine and amazing designer, Jason Acker, referred David to me because he felt the web site needed photos that would mesh with Jason's artistic flare on the site. I had a great time getting to know Pastor David during our shoot and am pretty sure that, even though he was nervous and uncomfortable at first having a camera in his face for a couple hours, by the end of it all he actually had fun! Thanks David for being patient with the MANY times I said, "One more time" and then followed with 100's of more pics. Hahha! If you get a chance check out Grace Pointe Church in Denton and if you need any kind of graphic design done contact my good friend Jason Acker at: jasonacker@mac.com


No comments:

Post a Comment